Thursday, April 27, 2017

Can a violin player save the world?

     If I could meet 3 famous people, I would choose Isaac Newton, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I have specific reasons to meet only these 3 people because each of them has extraordinary abilities. Of course, everyone knows that Newton can solve almost any problem, Mozart can play piano and violin, and Schwarzenegger can kill as many aliens as possible. That is why I will ask them to do other things. I would like to see how Schwarzenegger plays violin, Mozart kills aliens, and Newton trying to solve the problem of why those two are doing that. I would give Mozart a huge machine gun and watch how he would save the Earth from an invasion. And Schwarzenegger with a violin will be right behind him playing beautiful music. I don't know what Newton will do at that moment but I'm going to sell this plot to Steven Spielberg.

1 comment: