Sunday, March 12, 2017

Field trip to the White House

My cat has never been on a field trip. But I have been on many. But I don't think that my cat would've liked most of these trips because of the ride which always accompanies trips (my cat doesn't like vehicles) and also because he is afraid of children.
There are two types of field trips: camping and travel to museums. If I had to choose between camping and a museum I would choose camping for example: because I can use a bow in a camp but if I even touch a similar bow in a museum, an alarm will sound and I will be arrested.
I am sure that my cat would prefer camping over a museum like me. I think he will really enjoy fishing. I would like for there to be a universal field trip that combines camping and a museum. For example: catch fish in the pond in front of the White House.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, my dog also dislikes vehicles and places which she has never been to before. She tries to hold on to the ground using her nails and resists being moved or picked up by anyone who tries to carry her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite post of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maxim! You are an incredible writer! I still remember hearing about your cat in first grade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that would be an interesting field trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should bring your cat camping sometime. Well I guess it depends if that cat can go outside.

    ReplyDelete