Sunday, March 5, 2017

Modern Dinosaurs

  When I watched Jurassic Park, I was thinking how much more advanced technology became after this movie was filmed. I know that they used both computer graphics and real models. Now, computer graphics are much better and more realistic. However I still like this movie because the plot is interesting.
  The plot seems to be very simple. A group of people comes to an island to look at a new theme park. They discover that there are live dinosaurs in it. Then something goes wrong and the dinosaurs escape from their cages starting to attack people. After that, the situation gets out of control and the main characters are trying to survive.
  There is a lot of action in this movie. I think that it is a good, suspenseful action movie. It also makes you think that people must be careful with scientific discoveries and not use them for their personal benefit.

3 comments:

  1. I also loved the Jurassic park movie and plot,maybe we can all hangout and watch it or some other movies together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jurassic Park is awesome! I agree with your review completely. The Spinosaurus is my favorite dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But ... what does your cat think about this movie?

    ReplyDelete