Sunday, January 15, 2017

Great Physicist And Cat

Image result for maxwell physics cat  My name is Maxim, which means "greatest". This name came from the Roman family name "Maximus". Today I realized that I don't like my name because I have to write this blog post about it. I have no idea what to write about, but I will try.
   I know that there are names similar to mine. For example, short names like Max. When I hear this I don't want it to be attributed to me. I feel that I deserve the full version of my name. However, I like the name "Maxwell" because it belongs to James Clerk Maxwell, who was a Scotland physicist famous for his work in electricity.
   Sometimes I hate my name. It happens early in the morning on school days. My mother enters my room and tells me "Maxim, WAKE UP!". And at this particular moment, I hate my name.
   I want to say something about my cat but my cat has to relation to my name because his name is Toby and he can't even pronounce my name correctly.

1 comment:

  1. I think your name is new and interesting because other people have simple name but yours is very creative.

    ReplyDelete