Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Future Gift

Parents sometimes give their kids a science kit (for example, physics or chemistry) as a gift. But I want a science kit from the future. I think it will include a nuclear generator, a powerful laser, a couple pounds of antimatter, and of course a spaceship. The nuclear generator will generate power in my house (maybe in my city too). It will also heat water in lake Michigan and we will finally have tropical jungles instead of winters. I will use the laser to defend against attacks by aliens who will try to steal my cat. I have seen many times in alien movies that aliens love cats as much as I love chocolate. I don't know what to do with the antimatter, but it sounds fun. I will use the spaceship to go to school with a stop on Mars because the spaceship is supposed to go to space and then back. I hope that my science kit will help aliens replace cats in their diets with squirrels or other rats.

1 comment:

  1. That's soo cool I wish I could a science kit from the future too.

    ReplyDelete