Saturday, January 14, 2017

Seaweed and bees


There are two different kinds of food: healthy food and food you actually can enjoy eating. I always wonder why healthy food has to be things like broccoli, whole grain bread or the seaweed that I keep finding in my soup for some unknown reason. My mom claims that it is cabbage but I don't believe her. However, there are some healthy foods that I actually do enjoy eating like raspberries and persimmons.
I wish chocolate and ice cream were healthy foods and broccoli was unhealthy. They taste much better and are much more filling than healthy food. You can eat a plate of broccoli and still be hungry while if you eat a chocolate bar, you will feel full.
Bees have much better healthy food choices than humans. They can eat sweet honey all day while people have to eat things like cucumbers. But I also feel sorry for them because they can't eat chocolate, which is the best food. Sometimes, I wish I were a giant chocolate-eating bee that could turn vegetables into chocolate.

1 comment: